Infertility/Fertility/options to become pregnant after tubes removed

Question
Hi, I was contacting you hoping for some answers I had both my tubes removed
back in the beginning of 2012 after I had my 3rd child as the doctors had
recommended it since I had become pregnant with him afrer having my tubes
cut and tied in 2010. At the time I agreed to have the tubes removed I never thought
I would be considering having another child but I have since divorced
and know that at some point I am going to want to have a child
with my new partner and I wad just wondering what my options might be
for becoming pregnant or if it is even possible. please any advice you
Can offer I would be more than thankful for I am just llooking for
sine kind of hope. I am contacting you from PA.

Answer
Hello Tracy from the U.S. (Pennsylvania),

There is only one option to have a child after the tubes have been removed and that is IVF.  It is a very good method/technology with very high success rates.  The only down side is the cost.

Good Luck,

Dr. Edward J. Ramirez, M.D., FACOG
Executive Medical Director
The Fertility and Gynecology Center
Monterey Bay IVF Program
www.montereybayivf.com
info@montereybayivf.com

Monterey, California, U.S.A.

for additional information check out my blog at http://womenshealthandfertility.blogspot.com check me out on twitter with me at @montereybayivf and facebook @montereybayivf.  Skype and internet comprehensive consultations now available via my website for those who want a more extensive evaluation that this site can accommodate.  I also now provide an Email Concierge Advisory Service with a 1 year subscription for patients that want easy access to me to answer questions along their journey (women's health, infertility, pregnancy).  Contact me at ejrmd@montereybayivf.com if you are interested in continuous access to me.

Infertility/Fertility

Edward Joseph Ramirez, MD, FACOG