Infertility/Fertility/cervical mucus

Question
I have been tracking my bbt, cervical position, texture, and mucus. In this i have seen the dip in temperature and the change of position and texture of my cervix. I have also found that my mucus is not very abundant. I also do not see the egg white consistency that is talked about. My question is, what are some ways i can help my body start producing this type of mucus and are there any herbal suppliments that may help? Is this something that i need to seek medical help for?

Answer
Mikala,

We used to make a "big deal" out of cervical mucus but we (fertility experts) no longer do so.  Don't focus on your mucus.

If you're under age 35 and not pregnant within 12 months of trying, see a board certified reproductive endocrinologist.  If you're over 35, see one after 6 months of trying.

Hope this helps,
Dr. Roseff in Florida
www.reproendo.com
www.ivfmd.com

Infertility/Fertility

Scott Roseff, MD, FACOG