You are here:

Infertility/Fertility/Symptoms of male's infertility



I'm married from last 4 month but could not conceive my baby yet,not sure the real issue, but i need some clarification regarding male infertility.

1-Does weak penis erection could be factor of infertility,before intercourse i get proper erection but during intercourse I lose the hardness of penis...and after ejaculation, most of the liquid come out.
2-I noticed that liquid velocity is very slow during ejaculation, It's does not spit out too far, it's just dropped quite nearest place..
3-Some time I don't take out my penis from pussy after ejaculation...and i feel that there some force pushing my penis out of pussy, & at same time some of my discharged liquid come out with it.
4-How could i feel that I had done intercourse properly and let my sperm to be inside as well.
5-Some drops always keep discharging from penis during working time , any issue regarding it.
6-Any self test to check male sperms, or symbols of any male's infertility...


Hello SK from Saudi Arabia,

None of the concerns you bring up in your questions has any bearing on accomplishing a pregnancy so I will not address them specifically.  If you are worried about your fertility, you should have a semen analysis done.  However, keep in mind that the average woman under 30 years of age takes 8-12 months to get pregnant.  Since it has only been 4 months, that is hardly enough time to worry.  Besides, I think you are paying way too much attention to your ejaculation, etc.

Good Luck,

Dr. Edward J. Ramirez, M.D., FACOG
Executive Medical Director
The Fertility and Gynecology Center
Monterey Bay IVF Program

Monterey, California, U.S.A.

for additional information check out my blog at check me out on twitter with me at @montereybayivf and facebook @montereybayivf.  I now provide personalized fee for service consultations/advice/direction via email and payable via Pay Pal.  If interested, contact me via my email at  This service will allow you to have your own personal on-demand infertility expert


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Edward Joseph Ramirez, MD, FACOG


I am a specialist in infertility and advanced gynecological care. I can answer questions about infertility, gynecology related ills, menopause...virtually anything that affects women's health. PLEASE tell me where you are writing from as I am always interested.


I have been practicing as an Ob/Gyn and Infertility Specialist for over 23 years. Gynecology, advanced laparoscopic surgery, basic infertility, IUI's, IVF, reproductive surgery, and ovulation induction are all areas of my expertise. I am Board Certified. I have been doing In Vitro Fertilization in my clinic for 19 years.

American College of OB/GYN, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, California Medical Association, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Fellow of The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists

American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wall Street Journal, Monterey Herald, SERMO, Women's Health and Fertility Blog

Medical Degree from Stanford University, Residency at Tripler Army Medical Center, Reproductive Training at Pacific Fertility Center, San Francisco

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]