Inheritance and Property Rights/QUESTION USE OF PROPERTY

Question
Lee Hi,  I have a question in regards to usage of property by a neighbor. My elderly mom lives next door to someone that has a barn and horses. The property is close to a park.  The issue she is having other people other then the neighbor border horses at the barn.  Cars come and go throughout the day.  I have been to the town and its difficult to prove the neighbor is boarding horses. They use this neighbors barn to access the park. Do you have any creative ideas on what we can do to handle this.  Thank you Ken

Answer
Ken -- this sounds like a code enforcement issue;  I would call or drop by the local code enforcement office and explain to them what's going on.  They have the power to put a stop to this activity if it's not allowed by the applicable zoning laws.  Good luck!  

Inheritance and Property Rights

LEE HORNER ESQ.