Inline Skating and Roller Skating/Blading/brakes

my daughter wants to use her skates at roller rink but the dont allow black brakes. where can i get white ones?

I assume you're talking about Roller Blades?   I would try a local sports store to see if they have white brakes that fit your particular skate.  

If not, you could ask the roller rink if they have any or if they can perhaps order some for you.  

One more option would be to go to the web site for the brand of skate you have and order the brakes from them.

I hope this info helps. Good Luck

Inline Skating and Roller Skating/Blading

Pat Palmer

I feel I can answer most questions regarding the sport. I`m a registered Artistic Roller Skating Coach and have taught at various rinks for over 30 years. I coach competitive dance teams and teach anyone from the beginner skater up and through Gold Medal skaters.

I'm a certified coach and have credentials from both the Roller Skating Association International and USA Roller Sports which is recgonized by the US Olympic Committee.

I am certified through USA Roller Sports and the Rolling Skating Association International