Inline Skating and Roller Skating/Blading/Best to worst Inline Skates

Question
Hi! I am looking for a pair of inline skates and I was hoping you could advise me on the best ones to purchase and the ones to stay clear of.

Answer
Hi Mica,
   It would be hard to recommend a pair of skates because it depends on how much money you want to spend and what type of skating you do.  I would look around at sport stores or if you want a better pair, go to your local roller rink, they have catalogs and the sales person could tell you which skate would be best for your type of skating and ability.

Remember you don't have to get the best skate.  Get one that fits well with good support and one you like the looks of.  You can always upgrade the wheels and bearings later on.

Sorry I couldn't be more help but look around and ask questions. I'm sure you will find the perfect skate at the price you want.

Pat

Inline Skating and Roller Skating/Blading

Pat Palmer