Inline Skating and Roller Skating/Blading/Wheel durometer

I may strike a bargain on some new wheels for my skates but there's something that puzzles me. I know the durometer value to be like 80A (that's my current skates) but the new ones I have found are 82SHA.
82 would be fine for me but what is SHA?
I cannot find any reference online.
If it may help, attached is the photo.

The durometer scale was defined by Albert F. Shore, who developed a measurement device to measure Shore hardness (SH) in the 1920s. Shore's device was not the first hardness tester but today that name usually refers to Shore hardness (other devices are simply called hardness testers)

So in short, the SH is just one method of measuring the hardness of the wheel.  So go for the wheel if you found a good deal.

Inline Skating and Roller Skating/Blading

Pat Palmer

I feel I can answer most questions regarding the sport. I`m a registered Artistic Roller Skating Coach and have taught at various rinks for over 30 years. I coach competitive dance teams and teach anyone from the beginner skater up and through Gold Medal skaters.

I'm a certified coach and have credentials from both the Roller Skating Association International and USA Roller Sports which is recgonized by the US Olympic Committee.

I am certified through USA Roller Sports and the Rolling Skating Association International