Inline Skating and Roller Skating/Blading/Wheel durometer

Question
wheels
wheels  
I may strike a bargain on some new wheels for my skates but there's something that puzzles me. I know the durometer value to be like 80A (that's my current skates) but the new ones I have found are 82SHA.
82 would be fine for me but what is SHA?
I cannot find any reference online.
If it may help, attached is the photo.

Answer
The durometer scale was defined by Albert F. Shore, who developed a measurement device to measure Shore hardness (SH) in the 1920s. Shore's device was not the first hardness tester but today that name usually refers to Shore hardness (other devices are simply called hardness testers)

So in short, the SH is just one method of measuring the hardness of the wheel.  So go for the wheel if you found a good deal.

Inline Skating and Roller Skating/Blading

Pat Palmer