Insurance Law/disability

Question
i live in ohio.my question is that i have been denied benefits and now have to go to court. i have chronic pain from hip spurs and back surgery. i use a cane to walk and still fall occ due to my leg giving out. i have been fired from more than 15 jobs for not being able to preform my duties. i need muliple rest peroids, or need to lay down. i use the health dept as my dr they want me to see specialist but i do not have any money.how can i increase my chances of winning my claim. i want to work but its just not possible. plus you can not work when you are on narcotics. i thought about contacting my state rep. to help me, will that do me any good ? thank you so much oh i have a lawyer.

Answer
Hi Vicki-

You will need to see a specialist I would imagine, in order to succeeed in an appeal. Your lawyer is the one that can direct you as to how best you can prove that you truly are disable. Couldn't hurt to contact your state representative, but I don't know how much they can do.  Hopefully with the new health care thing coming next year, you'll be able to get it checked out.  

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Denise  

Insurance Law

Denise