Insurance Law/disability


i live in question is that i have been denied benefits and now have to go to court. i have chronic pain from hip spurs and back surgery. i use a cane to walk and still fall occ due to my leg giving out. i have been fired from more than 15 jobs for not being able to preform my duties. i need muliple rest peroids, or need to lay down. i use the health dept as my dr they want me to see specialist but i do not have any can i increase my chances of winning my claim. i want to work but its just not possible. plus you can not work when you are on narcotics. i thought about contacting my state rep. to help me, will that do me any good ? thank you so much oh i have a lawyer.

Hi Vicki-

You will need to see a specialist I would imagine, in order to succeeed in an appeal. Your lawyer is the one that can direct you as to how best you can prove that you truly are disable. Couldn't hurt to contact your state representative, but I don't know how much they can do.  Hopefully with the new health care thing coming next year, you'll be able to get it checked out.  

Sorry I can't be of more help.


Insurance Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I am a licensed Property/Casualty agent in the state of Wisconsin, a Certified Insurance Counselor and a Certified Insurance Service Representive, with a 15+ year background in personal insurance underwriting. I am currently working in the Homeowners and Auto field, and was licensed in Life and Health insurance years ago. I can provide input if you will give me a "one paragraph what`s the story", however depending on the situation, do note that as policy forms and endorsements vary by the state, the information may be general and educational in nature.


20+ Years


©2017 All rights reserved.