Insurance Law/honda

Question
I have full coverage on my vehicle. I was backing out of my driveway and hit a parked vehicle. The front lower bumper and side has damaged.  My question is, Will my auto insurance cover to have my vehicle repaired?  Do I need a police report?

Thank You,

Mindy Howard

Answer
Hi Mindy-
If you carry collision coverage on your policy, it would repair the damage to your vehicle.  Your share in the loss would be whatever deductible you chose for that coverage. The property damage liability would pay for any damage you caused to the parked vehicle you hit.  You shouldn't need a police report.

Hope this helps. :)

Denise  

Insurance Law

Denise