Insurance Law/home owners insurance/

Question
I have a very large loss, from thief,  I did not know I had coverage, I did find out that I did have coverage.  I got treated like a criminal in the claims process. It turns out my insurance broke casued a fraud on the insurance company 5 years ago.  Than he lied in a letter to me to give to the claims adjuster.  What can I do?
Thank you
Richard

Answer
Hi Richard-
Not clear on what your question is.  Theft losses are very closely investigated, don't take it personally.  Insurance fraud is a crime, and costs both the insurance company and everyone with insurance a lot of money.  Just cooperate with the investigation.  Hope this helps.

Denise

Insurance Law

Denise