Insurance Law/full coverage car insurence

Question
If you have full coverage car insurance and a tree falls and total your car does the insurance company owe you the blue book value in the stat of PA?

Answer
Hi Hailey-
If by full coverage, you mean that you are carrying collision and other than collision coverage, then there would be coverage, subject of course to your deductible.

As to valuation, what the company will usually do is take the average of three sources.  That may be actual cash value (market value) in your area, NADA value and blue book value. It will depend on the condition and mileage of the vehicle prior to the loss.

Hope this helps.

Denise  

Insurance Law

Denise