International Business/International Trade

Hello Mr. Desmond,
My name is Bimlesh and I am from India. My question is
"Suppose you are the international Trade Manager of an export company, what are the points you will have to be thorough  with in arrival and departure of vessels/aircrafts statutory procedure requirements as per Customs Act."(in general not country specific)

Hello Bimlesh,

You have to be thoroughly aware and understanding what is your products not during or within the arrival and departure of shipment but prior to that you have to make sure that your products is comply with your country custom act especially those prohibited item for export.

You may also need to know what export duty ( if any ) or any export permit to be obtained prior to shipment.

International Business

I am proficient in international business mainly in import export sector. I can answer general question relating to import export, delivery terms, payment terms, shipping documents.

I'm working in a commodity industry related company as a Merchandize Manager and has been in the import export business since year 2002.

I'm holding certificate in building from a college locally.