International Business/Import Garment to Brazil

Manik wrote at 2013-01-08 07:59:19
HI Hammad,

You can buy garments from Bangladesh too. we are especialist for garments business, my website : www.globalstar.com.bd

you can buy any type of garments from us.

Thanking

Manik

info@globalstar.com.bd

mob: 008801911342308

O Rahman wrote at 2013-01-08 08:11:31
Subject:   To offer Garments from Bangladesh

Dear sir,

Greeting for garments zone of Bangladesh. Global Star is one of the Garments Buying House in Bangladesh having 100% export oriented composite projects .

We take opportunity to introduce ourselves as a leading garments suppliers in Bangladesh to Europe, Asia, Arabian countries. Although we are buying house , we have few discreetly selected composite factories where we get our productions done under the vigilant eyes of our experienced quality control ,inspectors throughout production and through to shipment and so far all buyers have been happy with our services.

The watchword is quality ,quality and quality and we have taken up the challenge of time. We are specialized in the different sectors of Garments .Our main products are T-Shirt tank Top, Trouser, short, Polo shirt, Sweat shirt, Jackets,Sweater and all fancy men, Ladies children knitwear sect etc

Our Quality Control Department is manned with professional quality inspectors and ensures conformations to the AQL-4 standers of international requirements. The hawk eyes of our inspectors oversee the operation from the start of the production till the consignment is shipped out.The Price is also highly competitive commensurate with the quality we maintain for the products.

For your kindly information we also deal with Stock lot garments with cheap prices. If you need any stock lots you can also contact to us for picture with prices .

Please donít hesitate to contact to us if you have any requirements, we are fully ready to support you.

Thanking

Manik

Export Manager

Global star Ltd

Road No-10, House-7, Sector-12, Uttora Model Town, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Tell: 008801911342308, 01715015972,

Email : info@globalstar.com.bd,

smtbangladesh@yahoo.com

Skype: bdglboalstar

Web: www.globalstar.com.bd  

International Business

John Laurino