International Business/I NEED YOUR ADVICE

Question
Well done and i am happy to discover your profile. I really hope you can be of great help to me. I am an entrepreneur who loves being a broker or mediator and i have  a great love for import and exporting and things that have to do with vessels or shipment, but of recent and for some time, i have taken deep interest in oil and gas. I have some knowledge in petroleum products, like AGO, D2, PMS, Light crude oil and i really want to be a broker and mediator in this field. Please i really need your help, advice and guide.I am a very enterprising fellow and a good negotiator. I know how to close a deal and bring business to a favourable conclusion with all parties smiling. I know there are private oil companies who buy these products and resell, but need the services of brokers or mediators to help them get buyers and also companies need brokers to help them get sellers. Please  i would like to become a broker in this field, a mediator and a trading agent. Please assist me..Can you link me up to other brokers or mediators? How do i get potential business companies in this field and? Can you help me out? Thanks

Answer
YOU MUST HAVE CASH MONEY IN HAND TO PURCHASE OIL
DUE TO OIL HAVE FORMALITIES AND TOO MUCH PROBLEMS IN THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT
AND CASH YOU NEED FOR IT AND FROM REFINERIES
AND AS BROKERS I think it is very very very difficult to do business
due to why client will approach you
and in chartering oil and gas ships and vessels
mediators and brokers have very very less chances to get a deal and majority of people and offers and companies are time wasting companies

so this is my advise and remaining you can do but your capital value is most important in that and if you don't have any primary position in that, then this is almost impossible business

regards

International Business

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor