International Business/Request information about international business career

Question
Mr. John Laurino

I'm a student from college and I want to study International Business.
I would like to know some information about this Career, so I will be thankful if you answer me the follow questions:
1. What things do you do in a typical day or typical week?
2. What do you think this career will be like in 10 years?
3. What do you know now that you wish you had known when you were in school?
4. What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you while working in this career?
5. If you had it to do all over again, would you chose this career? Why or why not?
Thank you for your attention
Sincerely,
Liliana

Answer
Dear Liliana

International business is a great area, full challenges and opportunities. However, it is difficult to define how a typical week will be for you as there so many different segments of activities within this industry ! I m a business owner so my daily activities are more related to strategy and business relationships.
I wish you good luck !

International Business

John Laurino