International Business/export import

Question
hi.
I am from Bangladesh(its beside India and same culture and products like India) and i want to do export and import business with American and European countries. Can you please suggest me some products that i a can able to do business at a starting label and efficiently? what are rules,regulations,systems,tips,trade secrets? And can you please give me a detail chart of making this steps?
Thank you.

Answer
Dear Anirban
I suggest you verify the export statistics from your country so you will be able to identify what traditionally is being exported to any country. Normally the governments have database systems accessible by the public, even on the internet. So this is my suggestion to you. I you can also contact the Embassies of foreign countries in Bangladesh in order to check for business opportunities as many of them have trade departments doing such researches on a regular basis. Good luck  

International Business

John Laurino