International Business/How can I keep my business running using marketing? Tips ?

Hello Michael. This is Tufail from Pakistan. I have recently setup my energy / environmental / safety consulting business here ( and competing with several consulting giants in the field. I don’t mean to get frustrated by their outreach or volume of business but just intend to generate some work regularly to keep business running.  My question: is there some kind of magic that I can cook up using marketing so that I could keep my business running and ultimately grow with it?
Tufail Ali

Hi Tufail Ali,

there is certainly no 'one-for-all'-solution.

I am a 'one-man-show' concentrating myself on SMEs and I am fighting since 1991 also agianst giants in my filed.

However, through my Lord and Savior in Heaven I always get orders when I really need them. So to get into a relation with Him is truly the only solution I could tell you to be 'on the safe side' - whatever your needs are. He will care, according to your needs and prayers.

Blessings - Michael

International Business

Michael Richter - International marketing and sales consultant

With more than 35 years practical experience in strategic marketing in/to all 5 continents I offer assistance and/or training in internationalizing >> market research, marketingplan, practical implementation - Europe and/or worldwide on the spot.

My speciality is the marketing consultancy for producing companies - especially in investment goods or loing-lasting consumer goods.

Marketing and selling of investment goods and long-lasting consumer goods or general international marketing tasks and support for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs)- General knowledge of a variety of mentalities - see also: Country knowledge

Ezine Articles and more (end of page)

* Business studies at VWA, Düsseldorf/Germany (long ago)
* Accredited with the European Union, Brussels, for SMEs
* see also: CV