International Business/authoritative sites

Where I can find authoritative sites provide information about commercial companies and the truth?

Hi sara,

there is one problem.

'Truth' is always subjective - in other words you'll find NO webpage (IMHO) which will give you a neutral picture of a company.

Even if you read - and understand - their financial statements, you will have to study 'in detail' every aspect (within the company itself) to really know what's going on = 'truth' is relative.

And ... THAT IS the truth   ;-)

Best regards

International Business

Michael Richter - International marketing and sales consultant

With more than 35 years practical experience in strategic marketing in/to all 5 continents I offer assistance and/or training in internationalizing >> market research, marketingplan, practical implementation - Europe and/or worldwide on the spot.

My speciality is the marketing consultancy for producing companies - especially in investment goods or loing-lasting consumer goods.

Marketing and selling of investment goods and long-lasting consumer goods or general international marketing tasks and support for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs)- General knowledge of a variety of mentalities - see also: Country knowledge

Ezine Articles and more (end of page)

* Business studies at VWA, Düsseldorf/Germany (long ago)
* Accredited with the European Union, Brussels, for SMEs
* see also: CV