International Business/About commodities trade

Question
Hello
My name is Sara and i,m work in marketing for import and export company and we company work in commodities trade and i do like to know
- where i can found genuine buyer on the internet with credibility , authorization and official ?

wait your reply

Thanks

Answer
Sara
Commodities are very hard to trade, it is a very specific market where you may not succeed without personal high level connections. Specially if you are talking about agro commodities such as soy, sugar, coffee, orange juice, etc. Real buyers would tend to ignore virtual inquiries or contacts most of the time. I suggest you to invest your time visiting trade shows, congresses and other segment events in order to build your network. Good luck

International Business

John Laurino