International Business/genuine buyer

Dear Mr.Rene Christiaan Duvekot
I,m work in marketing for import and export company and i need your advise to know how i can find genuine buyer
Where i can find genuine buyer on internet for import and export company ?

wait your reply

To find a "genuine" buyer in the Internet - before anything else - you must show that YOU are a "genuine" seller - you need a serious website with proper contact data, precise product information and so on.

Additionally, you can have a contact form where the buyer can enter his contact data and explain what he needs ... many times from that you can research who he is and whether or not he is genuine.

Hope this helps,

International Business

Rene Christiaan Duvekot

Business in the USA for Brazilian clients.

Since 1982 I have been active in international consulting, trade and/or business related to Brazil, and have helped hundreds of clients with their needs in Brazil and/or the USA ... Website:

AmCham/SP - American Chamber of Commerce - S. Paulo, Brazil ... AmCham/Rio - American Chamber of Commerce - Rio de Janeiro ... ACSP - Associação Comercial de S. Paulo ... BACCF - Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida ... Mensa

MBA from University of Miami, 1982 ... Bachelor in Business Administration from University of Florida, 1972 ... 2 years at Getulio Vargas school of business (EAESP) (S. Paulo, Brazil) ... 12 years at Colégio Dante Alighieri (S. Paulo, Brazil)

Hundreds of small and medium-sized companies ... both Brazilian companies who we help in the USA as well as companies from all over the world who are interested in Brazil.