International Business/genuine buyer

Question
Hello
Dear Mr.Rene Christiaan Duvekot
I,m work in marketing for import and export company and i need your advise to know how i can find genuine buyer
Where i can find genuine buyer on internet for import and export company ?

wait your reply

Thanks

Answer
Hello:

To find a "genuine" buyer in the Internet - before anything else - you must show that YOU are a "genuine" seller - you need a serious website with proper contact data, precise product information and so on.

Additionally, you can have a contact form where the buyer can enter his contact data and explain what he needs ... many times from that you can research who he is and whether or not he is genuine.

Hope this helps,

René

International Business

Rene Christiaan Duvekot