International Business/Import Export and Freight Forwarding

Question
sir,

my name is imran and i am from Pakistan. i am interested in logistics. for example freight forwarding or freight broker. i am planning to start my own company in Karachi or Dubai or start a career in this field. so can guide me a detailed road map of logistics. i have very primary knowledge regarding this business. and here in Pakistan there is no such training courses available. if any in your knowledge please suggest or is there any on-line courses i should attend. and should i start in this format like supply chain, logistics, import export and freight forwarding?

thanks
imran ali

Answer
WSALAM

logistic is project based business how much investment you have
then according to it license, a party who is doing business with marketing or vehicles on rent you can give or your own you can run such businesses

investment is basic how much you have
then licensing and after it clients you would be needed, appropriate marketing, pickups, delivery business then it would be

Hope this answers the question

Regards

International Business

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor