International Business/About to safe your self as broker in international trade

Question
Hello

My name is Sara Mazen and i,m newbie in intentional trade and i have read your profile and you are very good expert in this filed and i do like to can know your advice i have know deal about Bank transactions
and i do like to know
- how i can be is safe side between the buyer and seller as my work is regular broker only ?
Note : about how to avoid getting caught in the monument of both parties ?

wait your advise

Thanks

Answer
safe in terms of commission
in letter of credit or bank guarantees or separately agreement for brokers people sign it and name it as NCND AND MFPA
master fees protection agreement it is
and under trade/lc's and bg's on execution or completion of deal party gets the payment, you gets the payment also on sight

this is one of the common method of transaction
which parties are doing

if you are doing any other transaction then write the transaction and according to it I will write further.

Regards
Ismaiel  

International Business

Dr Ismaiel Mansoor