International Business/company rep?

Question
Dear Carl, we started a small toy business. It has a small presence outside the U.S.  We'd like to expand that presence. We have many contacts through out the world and want to contact them to help. We do not want to hire any employees. What type of arrangement would you recommend? Sincerely Richard Schlueter

Answer
what you need is a plan otherwise you won't get further. You need a business plan based on real market research. That will take 3 month to do. You can with right business plan have a shortcut into the market. But you have to be prepared to invest that means hire a professional like me to do it for you. I have founded more that 150 companies using my skills and ex[erience
Let me know if you want to do it at your earliest convenience
Thank you
Karl Weddum

International Business

Karl Weddum