International Education/Studying abroad for masters.

Question
Dear Nancy,
I am Pamir. I am studying bachelor of technology from the Electronics & Communications branch in India. I would like to pursue for masters in technology or any equivalent degree, whichever is applicable, abroad. But I m totally clueless as to where and what should I go for and apply for, keeping in mind that the course as well as stay abroad should be economical as well as favorable.
Please help and guide me.

Answer
Dear Pamir,

Thanks for your question.  You are still in the early stages of researching your further studies options and plans.  You will have to continue looking at your possible choices and reflecting on your own preferences and personal goals.  Nobody can make those decisions for you.

I'm including some links to web sites for study in the USA and study in the EU.  These are not the only options, but these two sites will give you some solid information to consider so you can get started in your research.

Best of luck!

Nancy Longatan

Study in the USA:  http://www.usa.gov/visitors/study.shtml

Study in the European Union:  http://www.studyineurope.eu/  

International Education

Nancy Molin Longatan