International Education/study abroad(M.S. in C.omputer Science)

Mam i want to do 'M.S. in Computer Science' from newzealand and I want to know that newzealand is good for IT Sector or not.Please reply me...

Hi, Vineesh,

Thanks for your question.  You will need to do a lot of research before you are ready for study abroad.  Here is a link to the official web site of the New Zealand government for foreign students.  It will help you learn what you need to know before planning to study abroad.

Nancy Longatan

International Education

Nancy Molin Longatan

I can answer questions about the experience and benefits of studying abroad, and about cultures, culture shock and cross-cultural communication. I can also answer questions about volunteering and interning overseas.

I am an American, now living and working in the Philippines. I have lived in several other countries in the Caribbean and in Asia, and have been a high school student, college student, volunteer, and supervisor of students, volunteers and interns in foreign cultures.

Publications Expat Travel and Lifestyle Disciples World

B.A. Linguistics/Folklore. Pitzer College, 1981 M.Ed. International Education. Univ. of Massachusetts, 1988