International Education/study abroad(M.S. in C.omputer Science)

Question
Mam i want to do 'M.S. in Computer Science' from newzealand and I want to know that newzealand is good for IT Sector or not.Please reply me...

Answer
Hi, Vineesh,

Thanks for your question.  You will need to do a lot of research before you are ready for study abroad.  Here is a link to the official web site of the New Zealand government for foreign students.  It will help you learn what you need to know before planning to study abroad.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/study/arethereopportunities/nameso

Nancy Longatan

International Education

Nancy Molin Longatan