International Education/Question

Question
How might you contribute to your own professional development and that of your colleagues?

Answer
Hi, Naheen,

I'm not sure what you're getting at with this question.  Professional development can be a wide variety of activities, depending on the field, the stage of one's career, and other requirements and interests.  Personally, I enjoy taking classes in a variety of topics, and learning about new things.  Linked In is a good way to meet others in your profession and discuss topics of interest.

Please send a follow-up question if you have a more specific interest.

Nancy Longatan

International Education

Nancy Molin Longatan