International Education/UK software engineering degree recognition in USA

Question
Hi Nancy,
I'm planning to join university of Westminster for my bachelor's degree in software engineering(Hons).
Is the degree offered by Westminster good or bad?
actually i like to find a job in USA, so how's the recognition for Westminster in USA

Answer
Dear Deepan,

Thanks for your question.  Congratulations on entering the University of Westminster.  I'm sure you will find that you get a good education there, and it will be recognized internationally and in the USA.

I encourage you to take advantage of any programs that the University may have for international students.  They will help you with cultural and academic adjustment to the new environment there.  This will give you skills in intercultural communication that will be helpful to you if you go to work in another country in the future.

Best wishes in your future!

Nancy Longatan

International Education

Nancy Molin Longatan