International Education/About My abroad education . Help please ?? (Masters)

Respected madam ., Myself named chandra tej reddy from India.My query is If I Decide Now To plan Abroad Education For MS.When Will I Get Admitted.Still I Didn;t Even Started To Prepare For Any Exams Though? I am prefering canada . Please help me . pleaseeee . its urgent .iam a btech 2011 graduate . so . sorry . having work exp .

If iam still late then i will be late for my life aim.

Hi, Chandra Tej,

Thanks for your question, I'm sorry I've been slow to respond.  I'm not sure what your main question is, but as far as the time goes, you are correct that it can take a long time from starting to prepare to the moment when you actually arrive at your new university.  You will need to  do a lot of research to find the university and the program you want to apply for, and do a lot of work to gather the required paperwork both for the university application and for the visa.  It can take up to two years to prepare.  Fortunately, you can begin at any time.  Most universities accept applications on a "rolling" basis throughout the year, so whenever your application arrives it will join the queue.

I encourage you to start now in researching and planning for your future studies, and you will also be learning a great deal during the process.

Good luck!

Nancy Longatan

International Education

Nancy Molin Longatan

I can answer questions about the experience and benefits of studying abroad, and about cultures, culture shock and cross-cultural communication. I can also answer questions about volunteering and interning overseas.

I am an American, now living and working in the Philippines. I have lived in several other countries in the Caribbean and in Asia, and have been a high school student, college student, volunteer, and supervisor of students, volunteers and interns in foreign cultures.

Publications Expat Travel and Lifestyle Disciples World

B.A. Linguistics/Folklore. Pitzer College, 1981 M.Ed. International Education. Univ. of Massachusetts, 1988