Internet Appliances/Internet Connectivity

Screen Shot of error
Screen Shot of error  
Hello, how can you permanently save your LAN settings to "automatically detect settings" in order to secure an ethernet internet connection?

Whenever I try to uncheck the "use proxy server for your LAN" box and check the "automatically detect settings" box, my internet works for only a couple of minutes and then it reverts back to its original settings which won't allow me to go online. By the way, I'm running windows vista on my HP Pavillion PC.

Here are some related docs which may be helpful.

You can define a script to make it as you wish .

I think one of the above links must help you.

Internet Appliances

Mahendra Singh

I would like to answer questions related following: 1. IT Services such as Help desk, Hardware/Software/Programming for internet. 2. Business in Europe. 3. User/Demographic information. 4. Internet Programming languages such as ASP/PHP. 5. Servers : IIS, WebLogic. 6. Research based questions such as "What is the common use of internet in Europe and demographs"

I answer questions on various European sites which are Business/Demographics and other issues related to EU.