Internet for Beginners/Downloading YouTube videos

kerryzeng wrote at 2011-03-09 06:06:16
well, I will show you a easy tool to download video from the youtube sites.

first , you need to download a program named youtube downloader from here,

then setup and run it, this software has a IE, you enter the youtube video url in the box, then you can watch the video, and now, the software will note you that will download the video or not, click yes, and the video will be downloaded when you watch the video.

Breaking_through wrote at 2011-06-23 08:38:52

here you can get another YouTube downloader which is rather simple to use and free. I use only this one lately. But dont forget to abide the rules of the YouTube website.

Alex wrote at 2016-03-16 17:43:41
Many sites allow you to paste a YouTube video link and start downloading. If we skip some very popular, but bugging you with shady (your-flash-player-needs-an-update type) ads, these shall remain:

Internet for Beginners

Angela Scott

I have been surfing the internet for almost 15 years, and can help with anything from searching, staying safe, secure shopping, eBay, personal websites, downloading, keeping your kids safe and more. If I don't have an answer to your question, I'll say so honestly. Please note, though, that Google is your friend...if I think your question could be answered by a little research then that's what I'll ask you to do. :-)

I've been designing eBooks related to new internet users, and have bought and sold on the internet for years, as well as having built and maintained several websites and online stores.

Personal experience, and I am currently doing a home study course in IT.