Internet for Beginners/How do I sign out of Igoogle?

China Doll wrote at 2012-08-15 13:54:49
This happened to me as well.  There is no place to sign out, I kept telling people that, they didn't understand that.  But at the top right of the screen where it shows your email address, you have to click on that area, a drop screen falls and there is where you'll see a sign out option.  I agree, I don't like iGoogle either.  I like a simple, clean view.  

Rob Flammang wrote at 2012-11-07 00:40:41
I get the same behavior from google. When I go to it redirects me to the sign in page. I have no way of seeing google doodles on my camino browser.

Internet for Beginners

If you are just starting out using the computer, I`ve been there and probably had the same questions you have. If I cannot answer your question, will suggest a someone or a site that wil be helpful.

I have been using Windows since 1994. Since then, have and still do answer questions on this and other various sites and am a local computer tech.