Internet for Beginners/laptop and internet

Christine wrote at 2015-06-23 13:44:38
I'm a truck driver. There are 2 options. First he could buy internet service through his phone service. That way as long as he is in a location that has phone service, he should be able to also get online. This is the best option if he needs to be online anytime, but the most costly.

The second option which is cheaper is to purchase a wifi card from the chain of fuel stops he frequents most often such as Loves, Pilot/Fly J,or TA/Petro. These wifi cards are sold in time frames such as hourly, daily, weekly or monthly. This option limits him however for getting online only when he is in one of the truck stops.

Personally I chose the second solution since the only time I wanted to get online was when I knew I wouldn't be working, which wasn't very often.  

Internet for Beginners

Scottgem