Internet for Beginners/internet history

Question
How do i find the internet history after it has been deleted ? My comp. Automaticly deletes at start up and I cant remeber a web add. I was on. Thank you..

Answer
That's a good question Darrell - most modern browsers do a really good job of wiping out our browsing history if that's how we set it up.

My first inclination would be to check your browser cookies.  Browsers differ, so you may need to consult the "help" for your browser to determine how you can browse recent cookies.

I've also found an article which may help - check it out:

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-recover-deleted-internet-history.html

I hope this helps - Ken

Internet for Beginners

Ken Ivey