Internet for Beginners/history

I would like to delete the history on my computer as it has accumulated for a long time.  Can;t seem to do it.

Greetings, Richard!  You are either asking about deleting PROGRAMS on your computer to gain hard drive space back, or you want to clear your browser cache, history, cookies, etc.  So, could you please follow up with which you want to do.  Maybe you want to do both???  The first process can be tricky and the second is no problem, but which Internet BROWSER/S do you use?  Together we'll get done what you want and need.  Awaiting your reply.  Regards, Patrick  

Internet for Beginners

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right question. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy the search.

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers for repairs to
international adoptions to languages to, well, you name it.