Internet for Beginners/Youtube

For you to post a trailer on the Youtube do you need to have a "channel" or can you just post one thing like a poem or something?
Thank you.

From what I remember it's not necessary that you have a channel, you should be able to upload videos singly to your account. Google's help section should provide you with all the help you require:

Internet for Beginners

Angela Scott

I have been surfing the internet for almost 15 years, and can help with anything from searching, staying safe, secure shopping, eBay, personal websites, downloading, keeping your kids safe and more. If I don't have an answer to your question, I'll say so honestly. Please note, though, that Google is your friend...if I think your question could be answered by a little research then that's what I'll ask you to do. :-)

I've been designing eBooks related to new internet users, and have bought and sold on the internet for years, as well as having built and maintained several websites and online stores.

Personal experience, and I am currently doing a home study course in IT.