Internet for Beginners/Where did this circled icon come from?

hdd shredded my computer, reinstalled my os, and only started using the internet to download microsoft updates today

did not download or installed other things

So i was very surprised to see this mysterious icon, linking to, showing up on my start menu and desktop after installing "browser configuration utility" from msi drivers and utilities dvd

I can't explain how it came about, but you are not alone with the icon appearing.  Suggest you do some reading of exchanges re this with a keyword search: zynga icon keeps appearing.  I'm sure you'll find a way to get rid of it or uninstall the offending software.  Regards, Patrick  

Internet for Beginners

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right question. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy the search.

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers for repairs to
international adoptions to languages to, well, you name it.