Internet for Beginners/Where did this circled icon come from?

Question
screenshot
screenshot  
hdd shredded my computer, reinstalled my os, and only started using the internet to download microsoft updates today

did not download or installed other things

So i was very surprised to see this mysterious icon, linking to zynga.com, showing up on my start menu and desktop after installing "browser configuration utility" from msi drivers and utilities dvd

http://i.imgur.com/Ji3lXLJ.jpg

Answer
I can't explain how it came about, but you are not alone with the icon appearing.  Suggest you do some reading of exchanges re this with a keyword search: zynga icon keeps appearing.  I'm sure you'll find a way to get rid of it or uninstall the offending software.  Regards, Patrick  

Internet for Beginners

Pat Dunlap