Internet for Beginners/printing private reading log

Dear Anna

I registered for free at  When I am finished in the private chat room, I request for the private reading log from customer service.  The private log is always sent out to me and I can always open it to view it but I never see the printer icon to print it out.  I tried pressing Ctrl + p but does not show printer icon or bar to print.  I am using internet explorer on windows 7 on my Acer laptop.  
When I am at other sites I can print information as I see the printer icon but I am having difficulty with this user download log that I have to open and then try to print.
I hope there are other options as I really would like to print out this information.

How can I print this user download log?

It would save a lot of time instead of having to write out the information.  My printer is a Pantum P2000 which was installed correctly.

Thank you!

Hi Jeff,

When you click on the Settings icon (the gear symbol) on the top right of Internet Explorer, does the word "print" show up in that menu? If that does not work, you can try to cut the text area using the program named Snipping Tool, save the file, and then print it. If you would like more details on how to do that or you have more questions, just let me know!

Good luck!

Internet for Beginners

I can answer questions pertaining to the internet (Firefox, browsing, downloads, add-ons, blocks, etc) or questions like how to install a software, burn a DVD/CD, change the background/screen-saver/logon screen, use Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint and other basic programs. I can answer questions relating to Macintosh and Windows computers.

I had used a Macintosh and Windows for more than 4 years. For school purposes as well as entertainment, I had used very many software to burn DVDs, fix pictures, etc. and had explored a great deal my computer and its capacities. I fixed the problems that my computer had, including crashes, viruses and other issues.

A university student studying computer courses. I can also answer questions in French if need be.