Internet for Beginners/Facebook

Question
Ken
Do you know much about Facebook? I was on it when it came out, but I got the Facebook virus so I went off. Recently, my union has been using a closed group so members can communicate. We are going through some labour issues so I felt it was important to be back on. However, the employer has access to this supposedly closed group, and several people have been disiplined for what the employer deemed innapropriate comments. Because of this, I use Facebook Activity remover to remove comments after a few days. I have now joined a few other groups, and do the same thing there. Tonight, after removing some comments on a diabetes closed group site, I was castigated by two members. They said I was a paranoid and cowardly. I will probably leave this group, but would appreciate you comments.

Answer
I use FB, but only for social updates and client marketing.

I encourage people that use it to not post anything they don't want everyone in the world to see, regardless of supposed privacy features of the site or app.

That keeps it simple, and I don't worry about what I post - and quite frankly don't bother with what others think.

Internet for Beginners

Ken Ivey