Internet for Beginners/Missing Site

Hello Pat.
I live in England and for the past year and a half I've been accessing a site that gives a day by day account of the forgotten Eastern Front in World War I. However about three weeks ago the site simply disappeared, I get the Server Not Found result.
Forgive my ignorance, but is it just my PC or has the site been taken offline altogether, can you find it?

Mark, that's a good and logical question to ask.  I tried two sites to check and the site is down for everyone, not just you. and
The question would be is it down temporarily for say, maintenance or upgrade or hacked, or kaput and no longer maintained.  I hope it's just temporary since it looks like a great site.  Then thinking it may have changed domain names,checked: and see that today the registration for the site expires and shows "inactive", so ???  Maybe the site owner will renew the domain and it will be back working soon. Thanks for asking the question.  All the best!  Patrick  

Internet for Beginners

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right question. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy the search.

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers for repairs to
international adoptions to languages to, well, you name it.