Internet for Beginners/Links

Question
QUESTION: Ken,

You answered my question about where to put my video and get a link to it.

Is there somewhere besides YouTube, where I can park my video?

Thank you.

Have a nice weekend and a great holiday!

ANSWER: I've already answered this question, maybe the system lost it? If so please confirm. Thank you!

QUESTION: You said that I could put my video on YouTube.

I asked if there were other places where I could put the video.

Answer
I'd actually already answered but apparently you didn't get the message.

I'm at the dentist now so it's hard to recompose on my phone, but you can google video sharing services or instead file sharing like Dropbox, Google drive, Microsoft one drive etc etc.  

Internet for Beginners

Ken Ivey