Internet Games/play2Win real rewards

Question
Have you tried Dobango play2Win? They give real prizes for playing games. Does it work?

http://www.dobango.com

Answer
Hey Robby,

I have never tried Dobango play2Win personally, but looking at the link you provided me with it does seem legit. It's sponsors are from what i can see well known. Seeing as it is a United States company the laws regarding trading money virtually out of country are very iffy, I myself living in Canada would probably not recieve a pittance.

So to summarize it does probably work IF you live in USA, no I have not tried it.

If you do go use it I wish you the best of luck at winning to your hearts desire, just don't overdo it and take some breaks.

Internet Games

Kristian Hynds