Internet Games/computer download wont work

ok so on my windows computer when i download this certain program it downloads everything fine but when i go to run it it pops up for a second then goes away. it shows its running but wont let me click to install it. its a installer for a game im trying to download. it has always worked for a very long time then suddenly it just wont work. it works for others but not mine. please help anything will help

Hey Tanner,

So it's downloading but not installing correct... it sounds like you probably made a change to your OS so it won't run normally, try running it as an administrator that may fix the problem, a lot of programs won't run properly when you aren't signed in as an admin.
If that doesn't work I'd probably do a system restore as far back as possible without losing anything important, I cannot urge this enough though MAKE A BACKUP in case it breaks you want to have a back up just in case, so those are my recommendations if they don't work please respond to this with a little more detail involving the problem this is all I can gather from the issue from the information you provided me.

Sincerely, Kristian

Internet Games

Kristian Hynds

I can answer all questions in the sub-categories of World of Warcraft, Runescape, Call of Duty series, and some Roguelikes, I've had experience with these sub-categories for years now. I have the most experience in World of Warcraft but, I have high knowledge in Runescape, and Call of Duty. I would be glad to answer all questions under these subjects as well as to dive into other similar games if required.

I've played these games mentioned above (World of Warcraft, Runescape, Call of Duty, and Roguelikes) for many years now and have seen a lot in all of them.

there's sadly no educational credentials I have for video games.