Internet Games/flash free!

What are some good dress up websites not requiring flash player?

Hi Lauren.

You could try - it has lots of dress up games along with other games.  You can even save your favorite creations once you have joined up for free.

Dress-up (a website just like stardoll)
zwinky (You have to downland it but it's not Flash)
imvu - (not good for very young people)
our-world - (good but hard because you can't earn currency)
mini monos - (similar to stardoll but it uses monkeys!)

You may fond that some of these games may well be Flash or Java, but I'm afraid that's unavoidable. Also, try  these sites, too.

Internet Games

Brenda Holder

I can help those who are new to the virtual world of Second Life and need some friendly guidance in any of its functionality and operations. I can also answer questions on running businesses and services in Second Life which includes the creation and design of custom animations, poses and textures. I have many years of experience in exploring and using Second Life for both pleasure and profit. I have no experience in World of Warcraft or any other online world.

I've created several different successful businesses in Second Life. This involves a working knowledge of Second Life marketing skills and techniques. I design and build targeted products, then market and sell them in the virtual world. These businesses were all started out from scratch and have all build up their own brand names and identities.

I have written several UK magazine articles on Virtual Worlds and Second Life in particular.

I have spent over 20 years in the commercial IT business after which I moved into a teaching role. I am now retired from working as a tutor in IT at various Colleges of Education around the UK.

I have a BSc. in Applied Physics and have advanced ECDL qualifications in Microsoft Office.