Internet Games/Wonderland Online for Tablet

Question
Hi!
So, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and there's a game called Wonderland Online for PCs...I wanted to download it on my Tablet but it won't open...Is there a way to play it on my Tablet? I don't want to plax it on a PC...

Thx! ,
Angie

Answer
Sorry Angie, you can't play games that are written to run on a PC by downloading them onto your Galaxy tablet.  The operating system and the hardware is quite different.  Check in the Galaxy's apps library and see if there is a version of this game. If not then I'm afraid you've had it.

Internet Games

Brenda Holder