Internet Media/clearing up

Question
QUESTION: I'm sorry, but about a week ago I emailed you to see if you were willing to conduct an  interview of at least ten questions for my language class, and you said yes. I tried to get your personal email but this website blocked that email as spam, so I still had to use it. I have my questions ready for my interview. Are you ready to answer them?

ANSWER: Yes, I am ready

QUESTION: 1) When did you know you wanted to go into internet media?
2) What exactly is Texas Nexus?
3) What do you do on a daily basis with internet media?
4) How was Texas Nexus started?
5) How many times a day do you get on the internet, and what do you do most?
6)How quickly after the internet caught on, did internet media follow?
7) What is the typical demographic affected by internet media?
8) Are internet media jobs a much needed job for the future? Is it in high demand?
9)What are some good colleges to go to in order to enter the internet media field? What would a course of study look like?
10) How has the internet changed media and advertising?

Answer
OK, now I see some questions .... here are answers

My company name is Web Texas Nexus - that is what you are asking about?

QUESTION:
1) When did you know you wanted to go into Internet media? My Mom bought a franchise and we turned it into a business in 2003.
2) What exactly is Web Texas Nexus? Custom web design and application development company that will define client's companies and deliver the online results that they seek. Clients will be seen at the top, for both industry and Search Engines. Our professional web designers utilize some of the most powerful tools in the industry to create a unique web presence that will truly shine.  From web 2.0 applications to shopping carts, we can provide you with a solution that is tailored to your needs. Advertising and marketing, search engine optimization, PPC, blogs, copywriting and general Internet and web consulting. We manage everything for our clients.  Your WTN web design can convert web visitors into interested prospects, bringing you the sales that will make you money!
3) What do you do on a daily basis with Internet media? Build web applications, code and create websites, edit and create videos, do search engine optimization
4) How was Web Texas Nexus started?  My Mom bought a franchise and we turned it into a business in 2003.
5) How many times a day do you get on the Internet, and what do you do most?  On the Internet all day & night.  Can not do any work without Internet.
6)How quickly after the Internet caught on, did Internet media follow? Immediately, and businesses that posted a webpage saw new business right away.
7) What is the typical demographic affected by Internet media?  All demographics.
8) Are Internet media jobs a much needed job for the future? Yes.  Is it in high demand?  Yes, but programmers that can integrate web systems are still in the highest demand.
9)What are some good colleges to go to in order to enter the Internet media field?  NONE.  What would a course of study look like?  Needs to have eCommerce, mCommerce, Business Sales/Accounting/Marketing Principles, Video Creation, Email Marketing, Website Design, Print Design (basics), Web Application Development for Windows, IOS, Android, Ruby on the Rails or other latest software.
10) How has the Internet changed media and advertising?  It has changed the reliance on print media as a main advertising source for many companies including the obsolescence of the Phone Book and generic bulk mail, new ebook/digital books are selling faster and for more money than physical books, companies now advertising online in search engines, on Internet forums, online magazines, even inside digital books & people buy more online, so fewer physical advertising pieces are needed to sell any type of product -  from cars, yachts to pencils and pens.

Internet Media

Anna Ashmore