Internet Media/recover message from facebook

Question
Dear Anna wish my letter find you in good day
i was chat with my GF and some of my friends too  over Facebook for 1 year and in April 15 2015   i delete all the conversation  - and for some point i need to bring it back
i follow instruction on Facebook i make archive of my Facebook and i download every thing  all messages come accept the message i delete conversation
is there is any choice to bring those message back ?
any way thank you wishes you a great day

Answer
If you deleted them, then they are gone and you cannot get them back. To retrieve archived messages, go to your message box (not just the drop down, but to the full list of messages.) There you will see at the top left of the screen "Inbox" and "Other" and "More" with a drop-down arrow after the more. Click on "More".

If you archived the message before you deleted it ...then you can get it back ... otherwise it is gone.

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=188652044665915

Internet Media

Anna Ashmore