Internet Media/Google hangout

hello, Anna!

My question is about having a conversation with another person, without spending a fortune in phone calls.
I found something called Google Hangouts which allows free (in the US and Canada) conversation. I am asking how to load this feature and how to use it.
Can you help?

Start a Hangout conversation or video call
Open Hangouts in Gmail or Google+. Gmail: In the bottom-left corner, click on the Hangouts icon . ...
Select a person from the Hangouts list. The list is ordered with your most recent Hangout at the top. ...
Choose the type of Hangout you want to start:

Internet Media

Anna Ashmore

Lead Generation, Video Marketing, Social Media, SEO web site traffic growth, manage web site advertising revenue, Article / Press Release Marketing, Custom Web Applications and Reputation Management. We develop Internet marketing and social media brand strategy for clients with a focus on revenue enhancement, business development, company growth and profit. Specialties:Reputation Marketing Video Marketing Social Media Planning & Consulting Social Media Blogging & Marketing Social Media Strategist Social Media Event Management Social Media Consultant Facebook Marketing Facebook Fan Page Creation & Management Facebook Fan Page Designer Facebook Apps API Facebook Advertising Facebook Ad Campaign Management Facebook Fan Acquisition Web Design SEO and PPC Getting Lasting Ranking in Search Engines Blogs Web Consulting

President, Web Texas Nexus, WSI Web Focus - Design and Marketing Firm from February 2003 Present (11 years 2 months experience). Custom web design and applications that will define your company and deliver the online results that you seek. Your clients will see you at the top, for both industry and Search Engines. Our professional web designers utilize some of the most powerful tools in the industry to create a unique web presence that will truly shine. From web 2.0 applications to shopping carts, we can provide you with a solution that is tailored to your needs. Advertising and marketing, search engine optimization, PPC, blogs, copywriting and general internet and web consulting. We manage everything for our clients.

IEEE, Rotary, SPE

PRweb & various websites

3.98 GPA from University of Houston

Public Speaking Toastmasters, Paul Harris Award, Dale Carnegie Awards

Dell, El Paso Energy, Chase Bank, Rotary, Lloyd's Register, ExxonMobil and lots of small businesses