Internet Media/WeChat - sending messages

QUESTION: Hello Anna,

Please can advise be given on:
I want to use WeChat to send messages to a Chinese friend. I cannot find a suitable version of WeChat that will download and I can use on my laptop computer. The operating system on my laptop is Windows XP Professional version 5.1 sp3. Is it possible please that you locate a suitable version of WeChat that will work on my laptop that is safe to download?

Kind regards,

ANSWER: WeChat download is for Windows 7/8/XP - just download it

QUESTION: Hello Anna,

Thank you for your reply and guidance to download WeChat for 7/8/XP.

I want to download Andy Android application to allow WeChat to work. This is all new to me. Please can you advise if the Andy Android aplication is free to download and install?

There is adware in another application called Blue Stacks which I will not use.

Kind regards,

Hello Brent,

It states on the website it is free ->

Run all your communication apps from your desktop (snapchat, Viber, whatsapp etc) ...  

Here they says Andy Android does not have adware ->

These people found that Andy Android overall was the winner ->

Hope that helps!

Internet Media

Anna Ashmore

Lead Generation, Video Marketing, Social Media, SEO web site traffic growth, manage web site advertising revenue, Article / Press Release Marketing, Custom Web Applications and Reputation Management. We develop Internet marketing and social media brand strategy for clients with a focus on revenue enhancement, business development, company growth and profit. Specialties:Reputation Marketing Video Marketing Social Media Planning & Consulting Social Media Blogging & Marketing Social Media Strategist Social Media Event Management Social Media Consultant Facebook Marketing Facebook Fan Page Creation & Management Facebook Fan Page Designer Facebook Apps API Facebook Advertising Facebook Ad Campaign Management Facebook Fan Acquisition Web Design SEO and PPC Getting Lasting Ranking in Search Engines Blogs Web Consulting

President, Web Texas Nexus, WSI Web Focus - Design and Marketing Firm from February 2003 Present (11 years 2 months experience). Custom web design and applications that will define your company and deliver the online results that you seek. Your clients will see you at the top, for both industry and Search Engines. Our professional web designers utilize some of the most powerful tools in the industry to create a unique web presence that will truly shine. From web 2.0 applications to shopping carts, we can provide you with a solution that is tailored to your needs. Advertising and marketing, search engine optimization, PPC, blogs, copywriting and general internet and web consulting. We manage everything for our clients.

IEEE, Rotary, SPE

PRweb & various websites

3.98 GPA from University of Houston

Public Speaking Toastmasters, Paul Harris Award, Dale Carnegie Awards

Dell, El Paso Energy, Chase Bank, Rotary, Lloyd's Register, ExxonMobil and lots of small businesses