Internet/Network Security/my chat privecy at work

hi, I want to connect my laptop which I use it at home to my work network which use VPN with a username and password to connect to internet via the ISA-Server. I wanna know if it is possible for network administrator to see my chat messages (Yahoo messenger)or not?
thank you very much

It's technically possible which seems to be what you want to know.  (The only definitive answer will be what your Network Admin tells you.)

Different countries have different laws pertaining to privacy.  In the United States, your employer does have the right to monitor communications.  Doing so is one of the few ways a business can protect its proprietary information.

Internet/Network Security

John Crout

Computer/IS Security, Online Safety, Incident Management

20 years supporting Windows networks and 10 years supporting Linux networks.

Association for Computing Machinery; Information Systems Security Association (ISSA); United States Coast Guard Auxiliary; ISC2; ACM

Master of Public Health in Epidemiology and Biostatistics (Miller School of Medicine); Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering Option (University of Miami);