Internet/Network Security/my chat privecy at work

Question
hi, I want to connect my laptop which I use it at home to my work network which use VPN with a username and password to connect to internet via the ISA-Server. I wanna know if it is possible for network administrator to see my chat messages (Yahoo messenger)or not?
thank you very much

Answer
It's technically possible which seems to be what you want to know.  (The only definitive answer will be what your Network Admin tells you.)

Different countries have different laws pertaining to privacy.  In the United States, your employer does have the right to monitor communications.  Doing so is one of the few ways a business can protect its proprietary information.

Internet/Network Security

John Crout