Internet/Network Security/wireless network

Question
Wireless Adapter
Wireless Adapter  
I have a Asus N61J series laptop with a built-in Atheros wireless network and running windows 7 home premium.  Most of the time it works fine except when I hibernate and open the computer later on.
Every time, it does not connect the wireless automatically, I have to run a diagnostic to find the problem which it sometimes will. It mostly says the wireless connectivity is turned off and it may turn it on but not always.
I have been browsing the internet and have been told to turn off the Wireless Console 3 which if a file that comes with an Asus laptop, but I cannot find that.
I have checked my wireless connections and notice I have two connections, wireless network adapter a wireless network adapter 2
I thought I should remove the second entry but I cannot find where to do that. I have opened up the hidden devices and it shows the following list in the attachment.

Which do I delete without removing the one that I need.

a

Answer
Although this question doesn't really fall into internet security or network security, I did some googling to see if I can help you out.

A quick solution I found was this :
In control panel>device manager>network adapters select the Atheros wireless network adapter, then > power management tab. Uncheck box 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

Give it a shot, and I hope it works for you! If not some of the experts in the computer experts sections may be able to help you troubleshoot.
Thanks!

Internet/Network Security

John M. Sopp